Study Start-up Specialist
Our client is a global CRO located at the east side of Brussels.
This function is mainly office based.
The Study Start-up Specialist is responsible to coordinate the start-up of assigned sites within the defined timelines.
- Collecting, reviewing, processing and tracking of investigator and regulatory documents
- Prepare applications to ECs
- Oversee site start-up activities: ensure compliance with timelines for site activation
- May be responsible for line management of start-up personnel
- At least 2-3 years experience in study start-up activities
- Medical/scientific academic degree or suitable experienceGood verbal and written communication (Dutch, French and English)
- Good organizational and planning skills