Clinical Development Consultant
Our client is a global pharma company located in the center of Brussels.
This function can be partially home based.
The CDC is the primary interface between the sponsor and the investigators. He/she partners with the CRO on interactions with investigators. The CDC is responsible for new sites prospecting, for site identification and selection during the feasibility process. The CDC is accountable for delivering all regional, local, and corporate portfolio commitments/milestones for sites and trials within responsibility.
- Regulatory submissions
- Manage allocation of patients within the geography
- Manage site enrollment performance (site recruitment plans, site level risk plans for enrollment, assess site performance, collaborate with CRO to enhance site performance)
- Primary interface between sponsor and CRO
- Manage link between CRO and CRA
- Collaborate with all necessary partners to resolve/escalate site specific issues when necessary
- Manage and develop strategic relationship with current and future investigators
- Prospecting potential new sites
- Master of science or equivalent
- Knowledge or experience of the local healthcare system
- At least 5 years experience in clinical research, e.g. as CRA
- Fluent trilingual
- Willingness to travel to sites
- Therapeutic area knowledge – oncology
- Work autonomously
- Team player
- Strong interpersonal skills – emotional intelligence
- Negotiating skills
- Act proactively with responsibility
- Conflict resolution skills