Project Manager CMC
Our client is a global top 10 pharma company located at the east side of Antwerp.
This function is office based.
The PM provides support to CMC Leaders and CMC teams by managing and facilitating teams as agreed upon by CMC Leader.
- Building project timelines Developing and analyzing scenarios, risk assessment and mitigation planning
- Developing project budgets
- Develop and manage Team resource (FTE) needs in collaboration with PDMS functions
- Managing critical path
- Team governance support
- Support monthly, quarterly and major financial budget cycles, including development of business plan budgets and FTE’s
- As a member of the CMC team (sub-team of CDT), works with the team and with PDMS functions to facilitate successful project execution, achievement of key deliverables and of budget and FTE goals.
- As a member of the Project Management Team (PMT), supports cross-functional planning, budgeting and resourcing activities.
- Bachelors Degree in Scientific Discipline (Masters Degree preferred).
- Project Management Professional(PMP) or other related certification is desirable
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry and drug development is required
- Knowledge of Pharmaceutical Development CMC/PDMS is required
- Experience in Project Management is a must
- Small molecule, large molecule and/or vaccine development experience is preferred
- Knowledge of project management tools and techniques, experience in Planisware is a plus
- Travel: Up to 10% international travel (US) may be required