Trial Supply Manager
Our client is a global top 10 pharma company located at the east side of Antwerp.
This function is office based.
The Trial Supply Manager is responsible for the management of clinical supplies during the execution phase of clinical trials consistent with GMP guidelines.
- Adopt supply strategies in view of changes in trial execution and ensure a seamless transition from study design phase.
- Assess clinical study recruitment rates and ensure supply planning is adopted accordingly.
- Utilize business tools to manage inventories at depots and sites and ensure on-time delivery with minimal overage of clinical supplies.
- Conduct issue resolution activities for supply aspects of clinical studies (e.g., packaging, distribution).
- Establish and modify trial specific distribution agreements.
- Member of appropriate clinical trial team.
- Develop strong internal collaboration with stakeholders to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Interface with Global Trial Managers.
- Develop excellent working relationships with the other groups within Supply Management.
- Manage trial supply budget.
- A university/bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience) and 6-8 years experience preferably in a clinical supply related role
- Experience with clinical supply demand management tools preferred (e.g., tcVisualize, IVRS, SAP)
- Experience with the following functions preferred: clinical supply pack/label/distribution , clinical trial operations, project management, pharma/bio research and development, inventory management
- General knowledge of GxP principles
- Intermediate to advanced software skills (e.g., Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills • Strong planning and cross-functional coordination skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to multi-task and manage complexity
- Ability to work in a high pressure environment
- Solution oriented
- Exceptional collaboration skills