Clinical Project Manager
Our client is a biotech company located nearby Ghent.
This function can be partially homebased.
The CPM is responsible for oversight of the CRO to whom the project is outsourced and for monitoring the delivery of the project within timelines and budget by the CRO.
- Daily management of the project, together with the CRO
- Internal and external contact person for the project
- Responsible for keeping the project within budget and timelines
- Experienced in rare diseases and phase I-III onco/immune
- Experience with recruitment of patients for rare diseases
- Entrepreneur: able to adapt to small company with limited structure
- Able to motivate a team towards goals
- Stress resistent
- Program management experience is a plus (CMC, regulatory, preclinical)