Clinical Project Manager
Our client is a CRO, located in the south of Brussels.
This function can be partially homebased.
The CPM is responsible for the management of the study according to protocol, ICH-GCP and all applicable requirements. He/She bears responsibility for the quality, timelines and budget.
- The CPM will be the first point of contact for all internal and external parties for the respective clinical studies.
- The CPM will manage projects according to the highest quality standards and within agreed timelines and budget.
- He/she will train, coach and supervise the project team, as well as manage and coordinate any third parties involved in the trial.
- He/she will be responsible for the development, translations and review of study documentation (e.g. protocol, communication and project plan, ICF, monitoring and other manuals)
- Vendor contract negotiations and management are part of the CPM’s responsibilities (such as local partner CROs, data management and statistics, central lab, IWRS, translation agencies)
- The CPM will organize and lead study meetings, e.g. investigator- and monitor meetings, study team meetings, meetings with 3rd parties.
- He/she will report on the study status and progress versus budget and timelines towards Client’s management and sponsor.
- Scientific life sciences academic degree or comparable education
- Fluent in English
- Extensive experience as CPM, especially in phase I and phase II trials
- Broad (by preference international) clinical trials experience (different phases, different therapeutic areas, from feasibility till close-out)
- Strong motivational and leadership skills
- Able to keep strategic, high level overview
- Strong initiative and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent time manager, able to manage multiple and varied tasks and prioritize workload with attention to detail
- Pro-active attitude
- Diplomatic and teamplayer
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem solver with good analytical capabilities
- Accurate and well organized, acting in a structured way
- Creative and “out of the box” thinker