Mission and vision
Maintaining harmony in the conduct of clinical trials is essential to success. It requires a high degree of anticipation, consistency, coordination, and communication among all parties. As in a symphony, one false note can ruin an entire composition. Similarly, in clinical research one small error can impact the entire outcome of your trial.
At HarmonyCR, it is our mission to build harmonious long-term relationships and to provide professional, comprehensive, and seamless clinical project and staffing services to clinical teams, investigators, and service providers.
We are convinced that Europe is, and will continue to be, a pivotal geographic region for clinical research due to highly qualified and experienced professionals, attractive timelines, and the availability of patients in many indications.
In this context, it is HarmonyCR’s aim to continue to grow to a mid-sized European CRO with an impeccable reputation for quality, ethics, and professionalism.
We will achieve this vision through:
- Building long-term strategic alliances with clients
- Partnering with reliable CROs with similar values to ensure broad geographical coverage and service solutions for our clients
- Establishing relationships with preferred partners based on experience and quality
- Maintaining an optimal working environment for our staff
- Maintaining a stable organization with continued growth, financial health, and operational stability.